Thursday, August 16, 2012

Coming Soon

I received several videos from blog follower Sam Hartpence detailing his recent forays back into the world of hellish distance training.  A brutal combination of house projects, Olympics, and work-related activity has kept me from editing/posting them, but I promise these will be up soon.  (He sent me them a good two weeks ago.)  If anyone else has videos they'd like us to post as we reevaluate our current condition and continue recovering from the semi-weekly routine of video editing, let me know!

Amazingly, we're still getting people stopping by the site after our long hiatus.  Maybe it's time for another go?

PS:  I'm running the Liberty Mile in Pittsburgh tomorrow.  You might catch me in the scrub section trying to win myself 500 bucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment